Sunday, March 22, 2020

Rose

My chains of adversity
Were a catalyst for me
I rose
Nothings else could hold me down
Feet planted on the solid ground
I rose.
The agenda to my demise
Have caused me not to shrink but rise
I've taken myself by surprise
For, I rose.
When sinking sand was all around
In temporary despair I've found
Inside of me is solid ground
I rose.
I'm resilient though I'm not perfect
I know that every trial is worth it
There are time's when I've faced loss
Every lesson has a cost
Faced with fear at times, I've froze
Yet after awhile
I always rose
Rose because I am a story
Risen for a greater glory
Shining is not mandatory
Yet its a choice, I chose.
Life has shoved, has pushed me down
Storms whip the strongest rocks around
I may fall but this I know
After facing it all
I rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment