Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Get to know the writer! 20 random things about me!!


1 I have fat fingers and don't type well on keyboards
2My favorite color is teal
3I love owls
3Getting a dog is on my bucket list and as much as I like owls getting an owl is not lol
4 I want to live in Israel for at least a year
5 I'm borderline ambidextrous
6 I really like the Spin doctors. Talkin bout my generation here
7 I am Jewish though I want to assume most people already know this
8 My paternal grandma was a twin
9 I'm deaf. Not literally and I would probably pass a clinical hearing test but in noisy places I can't hear diddly shit. This is why I hate clubs. I actually think they are fun. I just can't carry on a conversation in one.
10 I really love the movie Frozen
11. I'm a closet country music fan and now I'm out of the closet 😅
12. Carney Wilson is my spirit animal
13. So are cats
14. So are unicorns
15. I love anything rainbow including LGBT etc 🌈
16. I love the 80s which probably explains number 15
17. Lisa Frank is my other spirit animal
18. I have a lot of spirit animals and I hope I'm someone's someday or when I die I hope I'm someone's muse
19. I have lofty posthumous goals
20. I make amazing chili.  😋

No comments:

Post a Comment