Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Revelation ( Esthers lesson)

How can you prepare
What do you do?
When the person you know
Doesn't know you?
You have to hide
Where you are from
Because if you don't
Calamity may come.
You never know
How far over the edge
The pot of water
will spill off the ledge.
Will he take kindly
Or will he explode
If I perish I perish
And at least now I'll know.
I guess I could risk it
Because either way
Tomorrow could be
My last judgement day.
Fasting and praying
Preparing my will
For this information
I'm having to spill
There might come a time
When you have no choice
But to answer yes
In a confident voice
No I'm not like you
I'm different you'll see
That we are all the same
If you truly love me
Revelation is scary
For the revealer
The truth is a relief
and finally, a healer
The truth saved the day
The enemy died
And my biggest secret
Is no longer inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment