Saturday, March 11, 2017

The first color is red
Its poppies instead
Black seeds inside
Petals glide
Windblown chaos
Its orange like fire
Spread out its wings
Hot and furious
Consuming all things
Its a sunny day
The yellow portrays
Everything-  everything
Touched by its rays
The green is not
Trees or land
Instead its a snake
Leading a reptile band!
Turtles and dragons
Iguanas and monitors
Shaking the earth
With reptilian symphonica
Blues not the sky
Water its not
Blue is a void consuming a lot
Blue is my thoughts
Indigo and turquoise
Its also a whirlwind
Of internal noise
Purple is oceans
Consuming my sleep
Not oceans like water
Oceans of dreams
Where octopus swim
And horses parade
And no matter the scene
I'm not afraid
Miles chase miles
Of water and sand
Embraced by the rainbow
I lift up my hands
The universe I've created
Iw nothing like tame
Its up and its down
But I love it the same
Every color
I wear like a dress
Incredibly secure
When life is a mess
I'm its creator
It's creating me
Inside my rainbow
I am wild and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment