Thursday, October 22, 2020

 What fists are for( not violence)


It's an odd question

But fists are for STOPPING words used against you

Null and void

Cold words freeze hearts

Love unthaws them

Frozen references

Frozen refers to yesterday

I was ice queen

Now I'm warmed

What are fists for?

Stopping ugly spells

Unfolding and enveloping

Arms together

Five fingers

United against you

Spewed venom words

Feet crush snake heads

Fists stop ugly sinister lies

Stop right there because

I have an alibi

I don't need to give you an explaination

Owe you nothing

No cross examining

The witness pleads the 5th

Fists are for raising

Victoriously

Laboriously

Lies spill out like slippery oily words

Lying is easy

Lying down

Fists pull me up

Off of sinking counterfeit ground

Fist clench

Refuse to be drug around

What are fists for?

Stopping stupid

Insignificant

Slander

Claim victory

Happily ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment