Saturday, September 7, 2019

Nightmare

Pick one.
Thats what he said.
About 30 leauges outside his head
Pick one or I will choose
To keep them both
And you will lose
I have a gun
I have your will
My mind poised with the
Capacity to kill.
Run away don't look behind
Or think about this child of mine
Understand if you return
To come for her
All hell will burn
I know your weakness
Know your ways
All your fears
Dance across my stage
You were lovely at one time
Beautiful and you were mine
Now you've lost
Your appeal
Our false love is no longer real.
Silent years frozen tears
Etched in each day of your life
This nightmare is a story
Not even you can hide from
Many years later
The story dies with you
Until facts are uncovered
Drowning me with their truth
Secrets come to surface
In a matter of time
As devious as I've become
I cannot run from mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment