Monday, July 31, 2017

Old soul

The world ie like a kaleidoscope
Colors twist and twirl
A beautiful cacophony of motion
Every word is a book
Every answer is a question
Every sense a sensation
Every sensation
A thousand more questions
The mind is never still
I thirst for knowledge like a desert
For an inkling of oasis
Answers are comfort
Questions are my feet
Dangling from thousand of stories
And stories are lullaby's
Lulling my manic psyche
From its zillions of questions
And worries and musings
I cry with kittens
Dream with children
Remember like a calendar
My mind is heavy
Like a thousand dictionary's
Witj blank pages
People are a mystery
A puzzle with missing pieces
My tears are a soup
Of confusion
And disillusions
Fears evaporate
But mine condense
I have a lot of answers
But rarely do they make sense
My spirit cannot rest
Because my questions put everyday life
To the ultimate test
The world is a roller coaster
I hold on tight
I hold onto faith
Its gonna be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment